Glynis has been creating some beautiful projects using the new Layering Dies and this is the first one isn't it just beautiful! In this cardmaking project Glynis will walk you through step-by-step how to create this pretty pink project!
What you'll need to make this project ...
- Chloes Creative Cards Metal Die Set - 8x8 Fancy Square Die
- Stamps by Chloe Happy Birthday Sentiments Clear Stamp Set
- Stamps by Chloe Rose Mallow Stamp and Die Set
- Stamps by Chloe Spring Foliage Clear Stamp Set
- Papers by Chloe Summer Meadow Paper Pad
- Sparkelicious Glitter in Razzle Dazzle, Silver Frost and Rosy Glow
- Stamps by Chloe WOW Embossing Powder Cherry Soda
- WOW Opaque Bright White Embossing Powder
- WOW Clear Embossing Ink Pad
- Chloes Luxury Pearl Paper Azalea
- A3 White Card
- A4 White Smooth Card
- Picked Raspberry Oxide Ink
- Heat Resistant Acetate
- Art Glitter Dries Clear Glue
- Die Cutting Machine
- Heat Gun
- Foam pads
- Collall 3D Glue Gel
- Score Board
How to make it
- Score and fold the A3 card on the 21cm score line (which is half of the A3).
- Place the largest die onto the A3 card just slightly overhanging one side where is fold is and die cut.
- Score and fold in half the front of the now base card, using the same size die re cut on a piece of A4 white card attach to the front of the base card to make an easel card.
- Die cut the stripped paper using the next die down in the set and glitter all around the edges with the Razzle Dazzle Sparkelicious and mount onto base card with double sided tape.
- Die cut the fifth die in white and glitter the sides and the sixth one in patterned paper, mat and layer together and mount onto the base cad using foam pads.
- For the sentiment part die cut the number eleven and twelve in white, leave the largest one in the die and colour with the Picked Raspberry Oxide ink, stamp the sentiment on the smaller one in Cherry Soda Embossing powder, mat and layer together and attach to base card with foam pads.
- Stamp the leaves onto acetate using the WOW Opaque Bright White Embossing Powder and glitter with the Silver Frost and Rosy Glow Sparkelicious, when dry fussy cut out.
- Die cut the Rose Mallow in Azalea paper, glitter the sides with the Razzle Dazzle Sparkelicious and when dry assemble into a flower.
- Arrange the flowers and the different leaves onto the base card and secure in place with Pinflair, glitter some pearls with the Silver Frost Sparkelicious and secure into the middle of the flowers.
- Cut a few slivers of white paper or card and roll around the end of a narrow paint brush or you can use a quilling tool, gently tease them to open them up and glue into place on the base card.
Will you be recreating this project at home? We'd love to see the project you recreate using the new Layering Dies in the Stamps by Chloe Facebook Group!