Happy Friday everyone! Your Stamp-a-Long project is here, and seen as it's July I thought we'd make a start on Christmas! I hope you'll be able to join me LIVE on Facebook this Wednesday 22nd July at 2pm.
I've set up a super special offer too for the stamps we'll be using in this weeks Stamp-a-Long! Both the Christmas Stocking and Fairy Lights and Garland are reduced to just £5.00 each for this week only!
The idea behind the Stamp-a-long Live is that you can craft along with me while watching the livestream. I'll be on hand to answer any questions you may have as we go along, and it'll be like having a workshop in the comfort of your own craft room! I'm going to give you a list of materials you'll need to be able to stamp-a-long, we're putting the list up prior to live to give you time to order if you need anything, or you can always substitute with what you've already got in your craft stash and anything that you need to prep prior to the live video so we can all finish the project!
If you can't join us live - don't worry, I'll post the live video on our Facebook Page and onto the Youtube channel so you can catch up and revisit at any time, I'll add the written instructions to the blog after the live and I've added a download so you can print the step-by-step instructions to follow along with the live too!
What you’re going to need –
- Stamps by Chloe Christmas Stocking
- Stamps by Chloe Garland and Fairy Lights Clear Stamp
- Stamps by Chloe Christmas Rose Corner (for sentiment)
- Stamps by Chloe WOW Embossing Glitter Frosted Fir
- Stamps by Chloe WOW Embossing Glitter Silver Dollar
- Sparkelicious Glitter in Candy Cane, Grasshopper, Happy Holly Days, Get Down and Boogie and Crystallina
- Heat Resistant Acetate
- White Card
- Green Plaid Paper
- White Straight Edge 7x7 Card Blank
General Crafting Tools inc. Heat Gun
Along with your general crafting tools including a heat gun
To shop any of these products just click on the links above and it will take you to our web shop.
These are the items that I will be using, feel free to substitute for any items you already have in your craft stash or if you'd like to change the colours feel free to do so!
If you’d like to Stamp-a-long these are the elements I would recommend you have pre prepared –
Pre Prepared before Stamp-a-Long
- You could pre cut / die-cut some of your matts and layers.
- Stocking Stamped and Embossed onto Heat Resistant Acetate and Glittered.
- Stamp and emboss some the a candy cane elements.