Glynis has been crafting up a storm with our new Geometric Christmas Release and she's designed this fabulous project to share with you all on the blog! Using the brand new Geometric Circle die with lots of Sparkelicious glitter this is sure to make your Christmas projects sparkle and shine!
To make this project you will need:
- Chloes Creative Cards Metal Die Set - 8 x 8 Basic Squares
- Chloes Creative Cards Geometric Circle Metal Die Set
- Chloes Creative Cards Die & Stamp Set - Dashing Reindeer
- Chloes Creative Cards Die & Stamp Set - Christmas Poinsettia
- Chloes Creative Cards Die & Stamp Set - Sprigs & Twigs
- Chloes Creative Cards Foiled Paper Pad (8 x 8) - Geometric Christmas
- Sparkelicious Glitter in Gold Rush, Tutti Frutti, Salted Caramel and Put on your Dancing Shoes
- WOW Metallic Gold Superfine Embossing Powder
- WOW Metallic Silver Superfine Embossing Powder
- WOW Clear Ink Pad
- 8" x 8" Base Card
- Silver Mirror Card
- Chloes Luxury Crystal White Pearl Card
- A4 Double Sided Sticky Sheet
- Small and Large Pearls
- Foam Pads
- Art Glitter Glue
- Die Cutting Machine
- Heat Gun
How to make this project:
- Using the Ex Large Plain Square Die Set cut number two and seven in silver mirror card and numbers three and eight in patterned paper from the Luxury Paper Pad.
- Glitter the edges of the patterned paper pieces with Art Glitter Glue and Gold Rush Sparkelicious, mount each piece onto the top of the appropriate piece of silver mirror card.
- For the bottom layer attach to the base card with double sided tape, secure the ribbon around the left hand side of the next layer and attach to the base card with foam pads.
- Cover a piece of white card with the sheet of double sided sticky sheet and die cut with the Geometric Circle using the two inner dies.
- Peel the top from the sticky sheet and cover with Salted Caramel Sparkelicious and attach the inner Geometric circle to this with Art Glitter Glue, die cut the outer circle in silver mirror card, mat and layer both together and attach to the base card with foam pads.
- Stamp, heat emboss and die cut the poinsettia's on white pearl card using the WOW Metallic Gold Embossing Powder, assemble together and glitter with Put on your Dancing Shoes. Stamp, heat emboss and die cut the Sweet Reindeer and Sprigs from the stamp set on to white pearl card using the WOW Metallic Gold Embossing Powder and the Twigs using the WOW Metallic Silver Embossing Powder.
- Glitter the Sprigs and Pearls with the Tutti Frutti Sparkelicious and the Twigs with the Gold Rush Sparkelicious.
- Attach the Sweet Reindeer to the middle of the Geometric Circle, arrange the Poinsettia's and Sprigs and Twigs onto the base card and attach with Pinflair. Secure the glittered pearls into the middle of the flowers, bow and onto the reindeer when dry.
Will you be trying to recreate this project at home? We'd love to see your makes in the Stamps by Chloe Facebook group!