Join Chloe on YouTube as she shows you how to use our brand new Lumiere Sparkelicious glitter with our Geometric Star die. In this video Chloe will teach you how to create this fabulous card!
To Make this project you will need -
- Chloes Creative Cards Geometric Star Metal Die Set
- Chloe Creative Cards Christmas Sentiment Builder Stamp and Die Set
- Chloes Creative Cards Sprigs and Twigs Stamp and Die Set
- Chloes Creative Cards Sparkling Snowflakes Stencil
- Cosmic Shimmer Frosty Sparkle Ultra Sparkle Paste
- Sparkelicious Glitter in Starlit Sky
- Sparkelicious Lumiere Glitter Blackberry Medley
- Chloes Creative Cards 8x8 Glitter Card Pad - Christmas Sparkle
- Chloes Creative Cards 8x8 Matt Mirror Card Pad - Christmas Sparkle
- Chloes Creative Cards Silver Luxe Ribbon - Coming Soon
- WOW Metallic Silver Superfine Embossing Powder
- Double Sided Adhesive Sheets
- Bling Stone
- Self Adhesive Jewels
- Black Card
- White Card
- White 8x8 Straight Edge Card Blank
How to make this cardmaking project -
- Cut a piece of silver glitter card to 7 3/4" square, affix to base card
- Cut a piece of silver matt mirror card to 7 1/2" square, affix to base card using foam pads.
- Take a piece of white card, tape stencil in place and paste snowflake stencil with Frosty Sparkle Ultra Sparkle Paste.
- Allow to dry, then cut to 7 1/4" square, affix to base card using foam pads.
- Cover a piece of black card with a double sided adhesive sheet, place large star over the top and run through die cutting machine.
- Place small star die and geometric star die onto white card, tape into place, run through die cutting machine.
- Remove backing from black star, place white die cut star over the top, cover with Blackberry Medley Sparkelicious glitter.
- Affix to base card using foam pads.
- Stamp Christmas onto white card using a clear embossing ink pad, cover with Metallic Silver Superfine embossing powder and heat to set.
- Place Christmas die over the top and run through die cutting machine.
- Affix in the centre of the star with foam pads.
- Tie a triple bow with ribbon and affix to the top of the star.
- Stamp sprigs and twigs onto white card using a clear embossing ink pad, cover with Metallic Silver Superfine Embossing Powder and heat to set.
- Place dies over the top of the images and run through die cutting machine.
- Embellish with self adhesive jewels and starlit sky sparkelicious glitter.
- Arrange sprigs and twigs behind bow using 3D glue gel.
- Complete card by adding self adhesive jewels behind the star.
I hope you have great fun creating this project and I would love to see your makes in the Stamps by Chloe Facebook Group.