Cheers for the beers crafters!
I hope you love our new Celebrate the Good Times Collection we have recently launched on our site.
We've been asked for products that were versatile to use on both male and female greetings cards and I hope you love these as much as we do.
Today's project has been created by Rebecca and I just love the dark bronze and wooden colour tones she has used in this one, they work perfectly with our new Birthday Beers Stamp and Die Set.
So what are you waiting for? Let's get the party started...
You will need:
Chloes Creative Cards 8x8 Metal Die Set - Basic Squares
- Chloes Creative Cards 8x8 Metal Die Set - Basic Ovals
- Chloes Creative Cards Birthday Beer Stamp and Die Set
- Chloes Creative Cards Beer Bottles Border Stamp and Die Set
- Chloes Creative Cards Celebrate Sentiment Builder Stamp and Die Set
- Chloes Creative Cards 8x8 Designer Paper Pad – Masculine Makes
- WOW Metallic SuperFine Embossing Powder - Metallic Gold
- Chloes Luxury Pearl Card - Bronze
- Gold mirror card
- Stamping card
- Alcohol Marker pens
- Gold AB crystals
- Glossy accents
- WOW Clear Embossing Ink Pad
- Art Glitter Dries Clear PVA Glue
- Collall 3D glue gel
- Chloes Creative Cards 3mm Foam Pads on a roll
- White 8" x 8" Straight Edge Card Blank
- Use die 3 - extra large square nesting dies and cut from bronze pearl card and affix to the card blank using Art dries clear glitter glue. Use die 4 and cut from white pearl card, affix to the card using foam pads. Use die 5 and cut from your chosen piece of patterned paper and affix to the card using Art dries clear glitter glue.
- Use square nesting die 6 and cut from bronze pearl card. Stamp out the Beer Bottle border stamp along the bottom and heat emboss using metallic gold superfine WOW embossing powder. Affix to the card using foam pads.
- Stamp the stars border stamp and heat emboss using metallic gold superfine WOW embossing powder. Die cut using coordinating die. Affix to the top of the card using foam pads.
- Cut a piece of white card to 3 and 1/4 inches wide and the same length as the last layer. Cut a piece of bronze pearl card to 3 inch wide and the same length as the previous piece. Attach together and then add onto the card using foam pads.
- Using the extra large oval dies cut die 16 from gold mirror card, die 17 from bronze pearl card and die 18 from white card. Stamp ‘To You’ and heat emboss using metallic gold superfine on the bottom of the white card oval. Affix all together and then onto the card using foam pads.
- Stamp out ‘Cheers’ onto bronze pearl card and heat emboss using metallic gold superfine. Die cut using the coordinating die. Affix to the card using foam pads.
- Stamp out the beer bottle onto stamping card twice using a black ink pad and die cut using coordinating dies. Stamp ‘Cheers’ into the centre of each bottle. Colour using alcohol markers and add glossy accents to the bottle. Affix to the card using foam pads.
- Finally add a few crystals to the card to add the finishing touch!
I hope you've enjoyed making this fabulous card from Rebecca today, it's such a classic with this metallic colour theme and we know it's going to be popular!
Remember to share your creations on our Facebook and Instagram pages and follow us to keep up to date with all the latest news and collections.