I hope you are ready to get crafting with this fabulous anniversary greetings card from Rebecca today.
This white and silver card is a timeless classic and features some of our new Celebrate Textures foiled papers to add detail and depth to our card layers.
Rebecca will also teach us step-by-step how to create this sequin shaker element to this card which creates a beautiful heart-shaped frame for our champage bottle and glasses stamp.
So what are you waiting for? Let’s get started…
You will need:
Chloes Creative Cards 8x8 Metal Die Set - Basic Squares
- Chloes Creative Cards 8x8 Metal Die Set – Basic Hearts
- Chloes Creative Cards Time to Celebrate Stamp and Die Set
- Chloes Creative Cards Champagne Glasses Stamp and Die Set
- Chloes Creative Cards 8x8 Foiled Paper Pad – Celebrate Textures
- WOW Embossing Powder - Metallic Silver Superfine
- WOW Embossing Glitter - Silver Dollar
- Sparkelicious Glitter in: Diamante Sparkle and Glass Slipper
- Chloes Creative Cards Luxury Pearl Card - Crystal White
- Chloes Creative Cards -Chloe's Favourites Bling Box
- Silver mirror card
- White organza ribbon
- Silver sequins in various styles/ sizes
- WOW Clear Embossing Ink Pad
- Art Glitter Dries Clear PVA Glue
- Collall 3D glue gel
- Chloes Creative Cards 3mm Foam Pads on a Roll
- Chloes Creative Cards - Chisel Tip Glue Pen
- Red liner tape
- White 8" x 8" Straight Edge Card Blank
- Use die 3 from the large square nesting dies and cut from a piece of silver mirror card. Affix to the card base using Dries Clear PVA Glue.
- Take a sheet of paper from the paper pad and cut using die 4. Affix to the card using foam pads. Using die 9 cut from Crystal White pearl card. Add glue to the edge using a glue pen and cover in Glass Slipper Sparkelicious glitter. Cut a square from another sheet of patterned paper using die 7 and affix to the card using Dries Clear PVA Glue.
- For the final square using die 6 and cut from a piece of Crystal White pearl card. Use die 6 from the nesting heart dies and cut into the centre of the piece. Add acetate to the back and secure into place using red liner tape.
- Create a frame using heart die 5 and 6 and cut from silver pearl card. Add onto the card and glue into place using Dries Clear PVA Glue. Add a secure layer of foam pads all the way around the back of the Crystal White pearl card piece ensuring there are no gaps. Add sequins to the middle of the card and stick the aperture piece into place over the top. Edge using a glue pen and cover in Glass Slipper glitter.
- Stamp out the champagne bottle and celebrations glasses onto Crystal White pearl cardand heat emboss using Metallic Silver Superfine WOW powder. Infill the glasses and top part of the bottle with Dries Clear PVA Glue and cover in Glass Slipper Sparkelicious glitter. Add
- Dries Clear PVA Glue to the bottom part of the bottle and cover in Diamante Sparkle Sparkelicious glitter. Stamp out the label part ofthe bottle onto some Crystal White pearl card and fussy cut. Affix to the bottle using foam pads. Add glitter accents to parts of the label using Dries Clear PVA Glue and sparkelicious glitter.
- Affix the bottle and the glasses to the card using foam pads or 3D glue gel. Tie a small white organza bow around the glass stems.
- Stamp out the spray onto Crystal White pearl card and heat emboss using Metallic Silver Superfine WOW powder. Add glitter to the stars and some clear crystals.
- Stamp out ‘celebrate’ and ‘on your anniversary’ onto Crystal White pearl card and heat emboss using Silver Dollar WOW glitter. Die cut the word ‘celebrate’ using coordinating die. Affix to the card using foam pads.
- Tie a triple bow from white organza ribbon and affix to the corner of the card using 3D glue gel . Add a clear crystal to the centre of the bow using glue gel.
I hope you've enjoyed making this stunning silver anniversary card by Rebecca today.
The detail in this project is incredible and it will make such a special greetings card to celebrate an anniversary or even a wedding.