You will need:
- Chloes Creative Cards 8x8 Metal Die Set - Basic Squares
- Chloes Creative Card Time to Celebrate Stamp and Die Set
- Wow Embossing Powders in - Metallic Gold Superfine, Metallic Gold Sparkle
- Sparkelicious Glitter in - Champagne Shimmer, Crystallina and Glitzen
- Chloes Luxury Pearl Card - Opal
- Chloes Creative Cards Luxury Pearl Card - Crystal White
- Chloes Creative Cards -Chloe's Favourites Bling Box
- White Card
- Gold Satin Ribbon
- Alcohol Marker Pens
- Small Clear Self Adhesive Jewels
- WOW Clear Embossing Ink Pad
- Art Glitter Dries Clear PVA Glue
- Collall 3D glue gel
- Chloes Creative Cards 3mm Foam Pads on a Roll
- Chloes Creative Cards - Chisel Tip Glue Pen
- White 8" x 8" Straight Edge Card Blank
- Using die 3 and 6 nesting square die cut from gold mirror card and affix the largest square to the card blank using Dries Clear PVA Glue. Use die 4 and cut from Crystal White Pearl Card, apply Crystallina glitter using a glue pen to adhere, affix to the card using foam pads.
- Use die 5 and cut from Opal Pearl Card and edge using Crystallina glitter as before. Affix to the card using foam pads.
- Using die 7 and cut from Crystal White Pearl Card. Take the small star stamps from the champagne bottle stamp and die set and stamp all the way around the edge of the piece of card and heat emboss using Metallic Gold Superfine WOW powder. Colour the larger stars using an alcohol marker. Apply Dries Clear PVA Glue to the smaller stars and cover in Champagne Shimmer glitter. Add dots of glue around the stars and apply two different sizes of clear bling crystals. Once dry affix to the smaller mirror card piece cut earlier using foam pads.
- Take some gold satin ribbon and attach around the piece, adhering at the back. Attach to the card using foam pads. Tie a smaller piece of ribbon towards the top to gather the ribbon together. Tie a bow and affix using 3D glue gel.
- Apply Dries Clear PVA Glue to a large pearl and cover in Glitzen glitter. Once dry add to the centre of the bow using 3D glue gel.
- Take the champagne bottle stamp and a piece of stamping card and stamp using wow embossing ink. Heat emboss using superfine metallic gold wow powder. Colour the bottle using alcohol pens. Cut out using the coordinating dies. Add Dries Clear PVA Glue to some areas of the champagne bottle and cover in Champagne Shimmer sparkelicious glitter. Affix to the card on an angle using a double layer of foam pads.
- Stamp out the cork and heat emboss using superfine metallic gold wow powder. Die cut using coordinating die. Add Dries Clear PVA Glue to the bottom part and cover in Glitzen sparkelicious glitter. Add glue to the top part and cover in Champagne Shimmer glitter. Affix to the card using foam pads.
- Take the spray stamp and stamp onto stamping card and heat emboss using Metallic Gold Sparkle WOW powder. Die cut using coordinating die. Add some dots of Dries Clear PVA Glue and cover in Champagne Shimmer sparkelicious, some in Glitzen and add clear bling crystals to some. Affix using foam pads behind the champagne bottle.
- Lastly stamp out the ‘time for champagne’ sentiment onto Crystal White Pearl Card and heat emboss using Metallic Gold Superfine WOW powder. Die cut using the coordinating die. Using the die also cut from gold mirror card. Affix the sentiment to the gold mirror layer using foam pads slightly offsetting to create a shadow. Affix to the card using foam pads.
I hope you've enjoyed making sparkly celebration card using our tutorial from Rebecca today, it's certainly going to be a favourite for those of us who love a bit of shimmer and sparkle! Remember to share your creations on our Facebook and Instagram pages and follow us to keep up to date with all the latest news and collections. Chloe x