Do you need some new inspiration for a different way to create some fabulous Christmas cards using stencils? Well Rebecca has created this fabulous card today for the blog, using 3 different stencils, how pretty and Christmassy does this project look. During this cardmaking tutorial Rebecca will teach you how to make this fabulous stencilled project.
What you'll need to make this project -
- Chloes Creative Cards Christmas Sentiment Builder Stamp and Die Set
- Chloes Creative Cards Sparkling Snowflakes Stencil
- Chloes Creative Cards Twinkling Starfall Stencil
- Chloes Creative Cards Spots and Dots Stencil
- Chloes Creative Cards Sparkling Christmas Mirror Card Pad
- Chloes Creative Cards Basic Squares Extra Large Nesting Dies
- WOW Embossing Powder Opaque Bright White Superfine
- Sparkleicious Glitter in Glass Slipper and Red Poinsettia
- Cosmic Shimmer Soft White Stencil Paste
- Opaque White Ink Pad
- Chloes Luxury Pearl Card Jupiter
- Chloes Luxury Pearl Card Crystal White
- Luxe Ribbon in Frosted Berries
- Wow Clear Embossing Ink Pad
- Chloes Creative Cards Foam Pads on a Roll
- Collall 3D Glue Gel
- Art Glitter Dries Clear Glue
- Art Glitter Fine Tip Metal Applicator
- 8x8 White Straight Edge Card Blank
- Die Cutting Machine
- WOW Dual Speed Heat Tool
How to make this project -
- First using the extra large square nesting dies cut a square from Jupiter pearl card using die number 2, affix to the card blank using dries clear glue. Then cut a square using die 3 from red mirror card and affix to the card using foam pads. Using die 4 cut a square from crystal white peal card. Using a chisel tip glue pen apply glue round the edge of the white square and cover in glass slipper sparkleicious glitter. Affix to the card using dries clear glue.
- Take a sheet of red pearl card from the winter wonderland card pad and cut in half. Stencil through the sparkling snowflakes stencil using soft white stencil paste, remove the stencil and cover in glass slipper sparkleicious glitter. Repeat with the twinkling starfall stencil. Once dry cut each piece into 2 panels size 1 1/2” by 7”. Attach foam pads to the back and arrange on the card, alternating patterns and leaving a gap between each and secure.
- Take a piece of red mirror card and cut to 3” by 7 1/4” and cut a piece of red pearl card to 2 3/4” by 7” and affix to the mirror panel using dries clear glue
- Cut another piece of red pearl card to 2 1/2” by 6 3/4”. Take the spots and dots stencil and ink through onto the panel using an opaque white ink pad, layering up the colour. Affix to the panel using dries clear glue. Add a few dots of dries clear glue to the same panel and cover in red poinsettia glitter. Attach a piece of luxe ribbon around the panel, then affix to the card horizontally using foam pads.
- Stamp and heat emboss a sentiment from the Christmas sentiment builder onto red pearl card using opaque bright white wow powder. Die cut the large word using the co ordinating die. Trim the other part of the sentiment using a guillotine . Arrange both on the card and affix using foam pads.
- Tie a triple bow using the luxe ribbon in frosted berries and tech to the card using 3d glue gel. Add a rhinestone from the bling box to the centre of the bow.
Is this a project you will be recreating? If so we'd love to see your creations in the Stamps by Chloe Facebook Group!