Glynis has been crafting up a storm using the latest Chloes Creative Cards products to create this glittering gold card packed with sparkle.
What you'll need to make this project -
- Chloes Creative Cards Metal Die Set - 8x8 Basic Squares
- Chloes Creative Cards Geometric Heart Die
- Chloes Creative Cards Spots and Dot Stencil
- Chloes Creative Cards Sprigs and Twigs Stamp and Die Set
- Chloes Creative Cards Winter Flower Stamp and Die Set
- Chloes Creative Cards Geometric Christmas Foiled 8x8 Paper Pad
- WOW Twinkling Lights Embossing Glitter
- WOW Metallic Gold Superfine Embossing Powder
- Sparkelicious Glitter in Salted Caramel, Starlit Sky, Gold Rush and Put on your Dancing Shoes
- WOW Clear Ink Pad
- Gold Ink Pad
- 8" x 8" Base Card
- Silver Mirror Card
- Chloes Luxury Pearl Card Crystal White
- Large and Small Pearls
- Small Gold Jewels
- Heat Gun
- Die Cutting Machine
- Foam Pads
- Art Glitter Dries Clear PVA Glue
- Stencil Paste
- Stencil Tape
How to make this project -
- Using the Ex Large Plain Square Die Set cut the silver mirror card using die number two, five and seven, cut a piece of white pearl card with numbers three and six and a piece of patterned paper from the Luxury Christmas Paper Pad with number eight.
- Using the largest piece of white card secure the stencil on top with stencil tape and blend the gold ink pad onto this covering all the holes, remove the stencil and sprinkle with the WOW Metallic Gold Embossing Powder and heat with the gun, attach this piece to the largest silver mirror die cut and secure onto the base card.
- Glitter the remaining piece of white card with Salted Caramel Sparkelicious, mat and layer onto the middle sized piece of mirror card and attach to base card with foam pads, mat and layer the patterned paper and the smallest silver mirror die cut and mount onto the base card with foam pads.
- From the Luxury Paper Pad and the Geometric Heart Die Set cut the outer die in silver mirror card and the sentiment from the pad with the inner die, mat and layer together and mount with foam pads.
- Stamp, heat emboss the Winter Flower in WOW Metallic Gold Embossing Powder onto white pearl card, glitter with Salted Caramel and Put on your Dancing Shoes Sparkelicious and when dry assemble together.
- Stamp, heat emboss and die cut the Sprigs and Twigs using WOW Twinkling Lights Embossing Powder and glitter with Starlit Sky Sparkelicious.
- Arrange onto the base card and secure in place with Pinflair, glitter the pearls with Gold Rush Sparkelicious and place in the middle of the flowers.
- Finish with putting the gold jewels in place.
Is this a project that you'll be recreating this project at home? We'd love to see your makes in the Stamps by Chloe Facebook Group.