Glynis has been creating some fabulous projects using the new Poinsettia Collection and I'm so excited to share one of these fabulous projects with you today. Our new layering stamps are great for creating fabulous projects for your Christmas cards using the new poinsettia designs, these stamps can be used to make quick and easy cards or more elaborate projects too but they are super simple to make!
What you'll need to make this project -
- Chloes Creative Cards Layered Poinsettia Corner Stamp
- Chloes Creative Cards Holly Tag Stamp and Die Set
- Chloes Creative Cards Metal Die Set - 8 x 8 Basic Circles
- Chloes Creative Cards Metal Die Set - 8 x 8 Basic Squares
- WOW Embossing Powder - Crimson Red, Frosted Fir and Metallic Gold Super Fine Embossing Powders
- WOW Clear Ink Pad
- Sparkelicious Glitter in Champagne Shimmer and Chilli Pepper
- Chloes Creative Cards 8x8 Festive Fancies Designer Printed Paper Pad
- Chloes Creative Cards 8x8 Sparkling Christmas Mirror Card Pad
- Chloes Creative Cards Winter Wonderland Pearl Card and Paper Stack
- WOW Dual Speed Heat Tool
- Die Cutting Machine
- Score Board
- Burgundy Ribbon
- Assorted Size Pearls
- Chloes Creative Cards 3mm Foam Pads on a Roll
- Art Glitter Dries Clear Glue
- 8x8 White Straight Edge Card Blank
How to make this project -
- Using the Ex Large Plain Square Die Set die cut numbers three and five in gold mirror card from the pad, numbers four, six and ten in patterned paper from the Festive Fancies Paper Pad and number eleven in the Crystal White Luxury Pearl card from the Winter Wonderland Pearl Card and Paper Pad, glitter the sides of all the pieces of patterned paper with Champagne Shimmer Sparkelicious.
- Mat and layer the two largest pieces of paper onto the appropriate gold mirror card. Mat and layer the largest onto the base card with double sided tape and attach the second one using foam pads.
- Stamp and heat emboss the Layered Poinsettia Corner stamp onto the Crystal White Luxury Pearl card die cut, for the first stamp use Frosted Fir Embossing Powder, place the second stamp directly over the first embossed image using Crimson Red Embossing Powder, repeat this process with the third stamp but this time use Metallic Gold Super Fine Embossing Powder, place on score board and score two lines all the way around and extra lines in the right hand top corner, mat and layer this piece onto the left over patterned paper die cut, attach to base card with foam pads.
- Stamp and heat emboss the sentiment with the Metallic Gold Super Fine Embossing Powder onto paper from the Festive Fancies Paper Pad, die cut with a small circle from the Ex Large Plain Circle Die Set and mat and layer onto a slightly die cut circle in gold mirror card.
- Attach the bow to the right hand top corner, glitter the pearls with the Art Glitter Glue, Chilli Pepper and Champagne Shimmer Sparkelicious and secure into place when dry.
- Dot the Art Glitter Glue around the corner stamped image and cover with Champagne Shimmer Sparkelicious.
Is this a project you will be recreating? If so we'd love to see your creations in the Stamps by Chloe Facebook Group!