YOU WILL NEED:
- 8x8" base card
- Blossoming Medley 3D Cut and Emboss Folder
- Beautiful Jewel paper pad
- Lagoon mirror card
- Crystal White Pearl cardstock
- Chloes Creative Cards Metal Die Set - 8x8 Butterfly Frames
- Crystallina, Sky's the Limit and Lemon Sorbet Sparkelicious glitter
- Festive Fancies and Spring Collection Bling Boxes
- Broken China Oxide inkpad
- Yellow marker pen
- Chloe's Chisel-Tip Glue Pen
- Chloes Creative Cards Foam Pads on a Roll - 3mm (1000 pads per roll)
- Pinflair glue
- Art Glitter Dries-Clear glue
- Die-cutting machine
1 Cut three different size mats for the bottom of the card using Lagoon mirror card, Crystal White Pearl cardstock and a piece of patterned paper from the Beautiful Jewel Paper Pad. Add Crystallina Sparkelicious glitter to the sides of the Crystal White Pearl mat. Mat all three together and attach to the base card.
2 Die-cut the large die from the Butterfly Nesting Die Set in Crystal White Pearl cardstock. Add Crystallina Sparkelicious glitter to all the butterflies using Chloe's Chisel-Tip Glue Pen and attach to the base card with foam pads.
3 Place a piece of Crystal White Pearl cardstock into the Blossoming Medley 3D cut and Emboss folder and run through the machine with the open end going in first. Cut and emboss two or three times more using the Crystal White Pearl cardstock for extra flowers. Colour the large flowers using the Broken China Oxide inkpad and add Sky's the Limit Sparkelicious glitter. Attach to the topper with Pinflair glue and secure gems from the Festive Fancies Bling Box into the middle of the flowers with Art Glitter glue.
4 Add Lemon Sorbet Sparkelicious glitter to the five remaining small flowers and the swirls and the foliage with Sky's the Limit Sparkelicious glitter. Add gems to the middle of the flowers from the Spring Collection Bling Box. Mat and layer the topper to the main card with foam pads.
5 Die-cut five small butterflies from the Butterfly Nesting Die Set, colour them with a yellow marker pen and attach to the main card.