- 7" x 10" Base Card
- Chloes Creative Cards Metal Die Set - 8x8 Basic Decagon
- Chloes Creative Cards DL Bee Background Stamp
- Chloes Creative Cards Pretty Daisy Stamp and Die Set
- Chloes Creative Cards Metal Die Set - 8 x 8 Basic Circles
- Chloes Creative Cards Queen Bee Sentiment Stamp Set
- Chloes Creative Cards Summer Foliage Stamp and Die Set
- Sparkelicious Glitter in Disco Ball, Glass Slipper, Diamante Sparkle and Lemon Sherbet.
- Chloes Luxury Pearl Card Onyx
- Tim Holtz Twisted Citron and Mowed Lawn Oxide Ink Pads
- Yellow Marker Pen
- Memento Black Ink Pad
- WOW clear embossing ink pad
- WOW Primary Ebony Superfine Embossing Powder
- Tim Holtz Twisted Citron Oxide Ink Pad
- Heat gun
- Score Board
- Die Cutting Machine
- Chloes Creative Cards 3mm foam pads on a roll
- Collall 3D glue gel
- Medium Size Jewels
- A3 White Card.
1. Score and fold the A3 white card in half and using the largest die from the Basic Decagon Die Set place one part of it just over the fold line and die cut, die cut a piece of white card with the same size die and attach to the top of the base card to hide the fold.
2. Using the second and fifth die in the set cut these in the Onyx Pearl Card, die cut number four in white card and glitter around the edges with Diamante Sparkle Sparkelicious, mat and layer the large Onyx Pearl Card and white die cut together and attach to the base card with foam pads.
3. Stamp the DL Bee Background onto white card using the Memento Black ink pad, line the stamp up next to the image that has just been stamped and repeat the process, die cut this piece using the seventh die from the Basic Decagon Die Set and glitter the sides with Diamante Sparkle Sparkelicious, colour the bees with a yellow marker pen and glitter the wings with Glass Slipper Sparkelicious when dry attach to the smaller Onyx Pearl Card die cut and mat and layer onto the base card with foam pads.
4. Stamp, heat emboss and die cut the Summer Foliage using WOW Ebony Embossing Powder onto white card, colour the largest leaves with Twisted Citron and Mowed Lawn Oxide Ink and glitter the veins with Glass Slipper Sparkelicious, glitter the rest of the Summer Foliage with Diamante Sparkle, Lemon Sherbet and Disco Ball Sparkelicious.
5. Stamp and die cut the Daisy stamp numerous times using Memento Black Ink Pad onto white card, colour with a yellow marker pen, shape, attach the flowers together and glitter with Lemon Sherbet Sparkelicious, arrange the flowers and foliage onto the right hand side of the card and secure into place with Collall 3D glue gel, glitter the jewels with Disco Ball Sparkelicious and secure into the middle of the flowers.
6. Stamp and heat emboss the sentiment from the Queen Bee Stamp Set onto white card and die cut with a small circle die from the set, cut two more larger circles one in white and the other in Onyx Pearl Card, colour the white one with the yellow marker pen and glitter along with the Onyx Pearl Card die cut with Glass Slipperr Sparkelicious, mat and layer the three together using foam pads and attach to the base card.
I hope you've enjoyed creating this beautiful card as much as I have making it for you all! I can't wait to see you post your creations on Facebook and Instagram so remember to tag Chloes Creative Cards in your posts..