I think we all know someone who would love this card! Glynis has been busy creating some amazing new projects recently, such as this pretty purple and lilac card. Can we all agree that the Daisy Flowers on this card are absolutely gorgeous and let's not forget those Sparkelicious encrusted foliage leaves!
The Watercolour Washes Papers work beautifully against the bright 3D flowers and creates a show-stopping focus feature, perfect for those Summer Birthdays.
I might even pin this to my own notice board for some daily garden inspiration!
- 8" x 8" Base card
- Daisy Stamp and Die Set
- Chloes Creative Cards Dazzling Foliage Stamp and Die Set
- Chloes Creative Cards Summer Foliage Stamp and Die Set
- Chloes Creative Cards Queen Bee Sentiment Stamp Set
- Chloes Creative Cards 8x8 Metal Die Set – Fancy Decagons
- Chloes Creative Cards Metal Die Set - 8 x 8 Basic Circles
- Chloes Creative Cards 8x8 Basic Squares Metal Die Set
- Chloes Creative Cards Watercolour Washes Paper Pad
- Sparkelicious Glitter in Shell Pink, Crushed Lavender, Diamante Sparkle and Glass Slipper
- Chloe’s Creative Cards Mirror Card - Vista
- Chloes Creative Cards Sugared Pastels Bling Box
- Tim Holtz Twisted Citron Oxide Ink Pad
- White card
- Memento Black Ink Pad
- Chloes Creative Cards 3mm foam pads on a Roll
- Art Glitter dries clear PVA glue
- Collall 3D glue gel
- Die Cutting Machine
- Plum Marker Pen
- Using the Ex Large Square Die Set cut the second die using the Vista Mirror Card, the fourth die cut into white card and the fifth die cut into a piece of paper from the Watercolour Washes Paper Pad.
- Using the Fancy Decagons Die Set cut the third die in the set out of Vista Mirror Card, the fourth die in white card and the fifth die in paper from the pad and glitter the two white ones with Diamante Sparkle Sparkelicious.
3. Matt and layer the large square die cut onto the base card, onto the top of this attach the large white square and the patterned paper die cut using foam pads, matt and layer the three Fancy Decagons die cuts together and attach to the base card with foam pads
4. Stamp, heat emboss and die cut a mixture of foliage from the Dazzling Foliage and Summer Foliage Stamp and Die Sets, colour the ex large leaves using the Twisted Citron Oxide Ink Pad and glitter with the Glass Slipper Sparkelicious, glitter an assortment of leaves with Crushed Lavender and Diamante Sparkle Sparkelicious and attach the jewels from the Sugared Pastels Bling Box using the Art Glitter Glue.
5. Stamp and die cut the Daisy numerous times using the Black Memento Ink Pad onto white card and colour with the Plum colour marker pen, glitter with Shell Pink Sparkelicious and when dry shape and attach the petals together placing a jewel from the Bling Box into the middle of each one.
6. Arrange the foliage and flowers onto the left hand side of the base card and secure into place with 3D glue gel
white card, die cut with a small circle, attach to a larger die cut Vista Mirror Card circle and secure onto the main card with foam tape.
I hope you've enjoyed creating this beautiful card that the wonderful Glynis has made. If you enjoyed this project don't forget to sign up to the Chloes Creative Cards Newsletter for updates on new products and projects like this one!