YOU WILL NEED:
- Large Bubble Frame nesting die set
- Chloe’s Classics Volume 2 stamp set
- Elegant Christmas Verses stamp set
- Frosty Christmas foiled vellum
- Candy Cane Lane printed paper pad
- Sparkelicious glitter – Pink Perfection and Crystal Crush
- WOW! embossing powder – Metallic Silver Superfine and Opaque Bright White
- Luxury pearl card – Rose Quartz and Crystal White
- Bling Box – Candy
- Pink ribbon
- bling stone
- White fur trim
- Tiny pearls
- Heat-resistant acetate
- Art Glitter Dries-clear glue with fine-tip applicator
- WOW! clear embossing inkpad
- Pinflair 3D glue gel
- Chloe’s Creative Cards chisel-tip glue pen
- Foam pads on a roll
- 8x8” white straight-edged card blank
- WOW! heat tool
- Die-cutting machine
1 Die-cut the largest Bubble Frame into the card blank to create a shaped card. Remember to slightly overhang the die on the spine. Die-cut the same size from Rose Quartz pearl card. Edge with a chisel-tip glue pen and cover in Crystal Crush Sparkelicious glitter. Affix to the card using Dries-clear glue. Die-cut size 2 from patterned paper and affix to the card using foam pads. Die-cut size 3 from Crystal White pearl card, edge with a chisel-tip glue pen, and cover in Crystal Crush Sparkelicious glitter. Affix to the card using foam pads. Die-cut size 4 from foiled vellum and affix to the card using small dots of Dries-clear glue.
2 Stamp the mittens onto heat-resistant acetate using the clear embossing inkpad. Heat-emboss using Opaque Bright White embossing powder. Apply Dries-clear glue on the reverse and cover in Pink Perfection Sparkelicious glitter. Once dry, cut out. Cut a small piece of pink ribbon and create a loop. Affix to the card using 3D glue gel. Add the mittens onto the card at the end of the ribbon piece.
3 Cut a small piece of faux fur trim to add to the top of each mitten. Cut four tiny pieces of ribbon and tie two small bows. Affix to the mittens using 3D glue gel. Add a pom-pom to the ends. Add a few tiny pearls to the snowflakes on the mittens. Tie a triple bow to add to the top of the looped piece of ribbon and add a bling stone to the centre.
4 Stamp one of the verses onto Crystal White pearl card and heat-emboss using Metallic Silver Superfine embossing powder. Trim then matt and layer onto Rose Quartz pearl card. Edge with a glue pen and cover in Crystal Crush Sparkelicious glitter. Affix the card using foam pads. Finish by adding a few snowflake sequins to the background and a pearl to the centre.
I hope you've enjoyed making this fabulous card and are looking forward to the final, day twelve's, creation!