YOU WILL NEED:
- Driving Home for Christmas stamp and die set
- This Girl Loves Christmas stamp and die set
- Confetti Star stamp set
- Elegant Christmas 8x8” foiled paper pad
- Sparkelicious glitter – Night Sky, Red Poinsettia, Stardust Gold, All That Glistens, and Snowball
- WOW! embossing powder – Pea Coat and Clear Gloss
- Luxury pearl card – Jupiter, Crystal White, and Lapis Lazuli
- Bling Box – Frosty Christmas, Everyday Essentials, and Candy
- Sparklers – 10mm Round Silver
- White cardstock
- Versafine inkpad – Onyx Black
- Cosmic Shimmer Fluffy Stuff
- Art Glitter Dries-clear glue with fine-tip applicator
- WOW! clear embossing inkpad
- Pinflair 3D glue gel
- Chloe’s Creative Cards chisel-tip glue pen
- Foam pads on a roll
- 8x8” white straight-edged card blank
- WOW! heat tool
- Die-cutting machine
1 Create a 7¾”-square panel from Lapis Lazuli pearl card and affix to the card using Dries-clear glue. Edge with a thin line of Dries-clear glue and cover in Night Sky Sparkelicious glitter.
2 Trim foiled paper to 7½” square and affix to the card blank using foam pads. Trim white cardstock to 7” square and affix to the card using foam pads. Trim Lapis Lazuli pearl card to 6¾” square and affix to the card using Dries-clear glue. Trim another sheet of foiled paper to 6½” square and affix to the card using foam pads.
3 Tear Crystal White pearl card to create hill shapes and affix to the card using foam pads. Apply scribbles of Dries-clear glue and cover in All That Glistens Sparkelicious glitter.
4 Stamp the car twice onto white cardstock using an Onyx Black inkpad and heat-emboss using Clear Gloss embossing powder, then colour in using alcohol markers. Die-cut one image using the coordinating die and carefully cut out just the tree on the other. Add Night Sky and Stardust Gold Sparkelicious glitter to the car, as shown, then add a crystal to the wheels. Affix the cut-out tree to the top of the car using foam pads. Add Fluffy Stuff to the snow on the tree and cover in Snowball Sparkelicious glitter, then decorate with crystals and pearls. Affix to the card using foam pads.
5 Stamp This Girl Loves Christmas twice and colour in using alcohol markers. Die-cut one using the matching die and cut away the presents from the other. Add Night Sky and Red Poinsettia Sparkelicious glitters to the image, as shown, then affix to the card using foam pads.
6 Stamp the little dog using Onyx Black ink onto white cardstock and heat-emboss using Clear Gloss embossing powder. Colour in using alcohol markers and glitter the bow using Red Poinsettia Sparkelicious glitter.
7 Stamp ‘Christmas wishes’ onto Crystal White pearl card using the clear embossing inkpad and heat-emboss using Pea Coat embossing powder. Affix to the card using foam pads. Tie a small double bow and affix to the corner of the sentiment using 3D glue gel. Add a sparkler to the centre and a few crystals to the corners to finish.
I hope you've enjoyed making this, and all other eleven, cards in the 12 Projects of Christmas series and that it's given you lots of festive inspiration!