YOU WILL NEED:
- Elegant Baubles DL stamp
- Poinsettia Bauble stamp and die set
- Christmas Foliage Frame stamp and die set
- Elegant Christmas 8x8” foiled paper pad
- Leafy Lace A4 printed paper pad
- Luxury white vellum
- Sparkelicious glitter – Blue Icicle, Stardust Silver, Diamanté, and Crystal Crush
- WOW! embossing powder – Opaque Bright White and Metallic Silver Superfine
- Luxury pearl card – Crystal White
- Bling Box – Everyday Essentials
- Silver mirror card
- Ranger Distress Oxide inkpad – Stormy Sky
- Bling stones
- Alcohol markers
- Mini white bows
- Art Glitter Dries-clear glue with fine-tip applicator
- WOW! clear embossing inkpad
- Versafine inkpad – Onyx Black
- Pinflair 3D glue gel
- Chloe’s Creative Cards chisel-tip glue pen
- Chloe's Creative Cards foam pads on a roll
- 8x8” white straight-edged card blank
- WOW! heat tool
- Die-cutting machine
1 Trim a sheet of silver mirror card to 7¾” square and affix to a card blank using Dries-clear glue. Trim a sheet of Crystal White pearl card to 7½” square and edge using a chisel-tip glue pen and cover in Crystal Crush Sparkelicious glitter. Affix to the card using foam pads.
2 Trim a sheet of blue printed paper to 7¼” square and edge in Crystal Crush Sparkelicious glitter. Affix to the card using foam pads. Trim a sheet of foiled paper to 7” square and affix to the card using Dries-clear glue. Trim another sheet of silver mirror card to 6¾” square and affix to the card at a jaunty angle using foam pads.
3 Cut another sheet of Crystal White pearl card to 6½” square. Stamp the Elegant Bauble image twice, once onto the panel you have just cut and again onto another piece, using the clear embossing inkpad, and heat-emboss using Metallic Silver Superfine embossing powder. Colour in and glitter using Blue Icicle, Diamanté Sparkle, and Stardust Silver Sparkelicious glitters. Cut out some of the baubles and layer up using foam pads.
4 Stamp six large and six medium poinsettias onto vellum using a clear embossing inkpad and heat-emboss using Opaque Bright White embossing powder. Die-cut using the coordinating dies. Apply dots of Dries-clear glue to the leaves and cover in Diamanté Sparkle Sparkelicious glitter. Layer up using 3D glue gel and affix to the card. Add a bling stone to the centre. Die-cut some foliage from silver mirror card and affix behind the poinsettias.
5 Stamp the verse onto Crystal White pearl card and heat-emboss using Metallic Silver Superfine embossing powder, then die-cut using the smallest circle die. Die-cut the largest circle from blue printed paper and edge in Crystal Crush Sparkelicious glitter, then add to the card using foam pads. Add a few crystals onto the card, the finish by adding little bows to the tops of the baubles.
I hope you've enjoyed making this fabulous card and are looking forward to day four's creation!