YOU WILL NEED:
- Christmas Branch stamp and die set
- Elegant Christmas Verses A6 stamp set
- Elegant Christmas 8x8” foiled paper pad
- Sparkelicious glitter – Mint Crisp, Stardust Gold, and Red Poinsettia
- WOW! embossing powder – Hollywood Hills and Metallic Gold Superfine
- Luxury pearl card – Jupiter and Crystal White
- Gold mirror card
- Bling Box – Elegant Christmas
- Art Glitter Dries-clear glue with fine-tip applicator
- WOW! clear embossing inkpad
- Versafine inkpad – Onyx Black
- Pinflair 3D glue gel
- Chloe’s Creative Cards chisel-tip glue pen
- Chloe's Creative Cards foam pads on a roll
- 8x8” white straight-edged card blank
- WOW! heat tool
- Die-cutting machine
1 Trim a sheet of gold mirror card down to 7¾” square and affix to the card blank using Dries-clear glue. Trim a sheet of Crystal White pearl card to 7½” square, edge with a chisel-tip glue pen, then cover in Stardust Gold Sparkelicious glitter. Trim a sheet of foiled paper down to 7¼” square and affix to the card using Dries-clear glue. Cut another sheet of Crystal White pearl card to 6¾” square and edge with Stardust Gold Sparkelicious glitter.
2 Trim a third sheet of Crystal White pearl card to 6½” square. Stamp the largest branch stamp a few times, using the clear embossing inkpad, down the side of the panel and heat-emboss using Hollywood Hills embossing powder. Stamp three branches onto another piece of Crystal White pearl card and heat-emboss using Hollywood Hills embossing powder. Die-cut using the coordinating die, then affix to the card using foam pads.
3 Add scribbles of glue to all the branches and cover in Mint Crisp Sparkelicious glitter. Once dry, add a few dots of Dries-clear glue and cover in Red Poinsettia Sparkelicious glitter.
4 Stamp each of the baubles onto Jupiter pearl card using the clear embossing inkpad and heat-emboss using Metallic Gold Superfine embossing powder. Die-cut using the coordinating dies. Glitter the baubles using Red Poinsettia and Stardust Gold Sparkelicious glitter, then add a few crystals. Affix to the card using foam pads. Tie three little bows and add to the tops of the baubles. Add a bling stone to the centre of each.
5 Stamp a sentiment using the clear embossing inkpad and heat-emboss using Metallic Gold Superfine embossing powder. Trim and affix to the card using foam pads.
I hope you've enjoyed making this fabulous card and are looking forward to day six's creation!