YOU WILL NEED:
- Crystal Snowflake Border die set
- Christmas Magnolia stamp and die set
- Extra-Large Square die set
- Scalloped Star Background die set
- Christmas Verse stamp set
- Spring Collection Bling Box
- 8x8” card blank
- Pretty Purples Self-Adhesive Sparkles
- Sparkelicious glitter – Diamante Sparkle and Crushed Lavender
- WOW embossing powder – Bright White, Metallic Silver, and Silver Dollar
- Sugared Pastels foiled paper pad
- Sugared Pastels mirror card
- Chloe’s Creative Cards pearl card – Crystal White and Amethyst
- Silver mirror and glitter card
- WOW embossing inkpad – Clear
- Ranger Dusty Concord Oxide inkpad
- Foam pads
- 3D glue gel
- Art Glitter Dries-Clear glue
- Die-cutting machine
- Heat gun
1 Matt and layer panels of Amethyst mirror card, Crystal White pearl card (that has had the edges covered with Diamante Sparkle Sparkelicious glitter), and patterned paper from the Sugared Pastels foiled paper pad, then attach to the base card using foam pads for dimension.
2 Use the Extra-Large Square die set to make the frame, then cut numbers nine and fourteen in Amethyst pearl card and numbers eight and fifteen in Crystal White pearl card. Glitter both the outside and inside of the white frame using Diamante Sparkle Sparkelicious glitter and attach both frames together. Die-cut the Scalloped Star Background using Amethyst Pearl Card and attach to the underside of the frame. Matt and layer onto the layered panel from Step 1 using foam pads.
3 Die-cut the Crystal Snowflake Border in silver glitter card and attach to the top of the frame using the Art Glitter Dries-Clear glue, then secure the complete topper onto the base card with foam pads. Decorate the Crystal Snowflake Border with jewels from the Spring Collection Bling Box and Pretty Purples Self-Adhesive Sparkles
4 Stamp, heat-emboss and die-cut the petals from the Christmas Magnolia stamp and die set onto Crystal White pearl card using the WOW Silver Dollar embossing powder. Colour with Dusty Concord Oxide ink and add Diamante Sparkle Sparkelicious glitter. Attach the petals together using Pinflair glue, then die-cut the stamens in silver mirror card and decorate with the jewels.
5 Stamp, heat-emboss and fussy cut the foliage from the Christmas Magnolia stamp and die set using the WOW Bright White embossing powder onto a piece of acetate. Glitter the back of the leaves using Diamante Sparkle and Crushed Lavender Sparkelicious glitter and Art Glitter glue. When completely dry, attach the foliage and Christmas Magnolia flower to the main card using Pinflair glue.
6 Stamp and heat-emboss the sentiment from the Christmas Verse stamp set on to Crystal White pearl card using the WOW Metallic Silver embossing powder. Matt and layer onto silver glitter card and attach to the main card with foam pads. Finish by dotting Art Glitter glue around the Scalloped Star Background and cover with Diamante Sparkle Sparkelicious glitter.