YOU WILL NEED:
- Botanical Butterfly Swirl stamp and die set
- Grande Botanical Butterfly stamp and die set
- Filigree Happy Birthday stamp and die set
- Flower Border stamp set
- Chloe’s Creative Cards Pearl Card – Onyx and Crystal White
- Sparkelicious Glitter – Sky’s the Limit, Caribbean Sunset, and Lemon Sorbet
- Wow! embossing powder – Clear Gloss
- Versafine Clair Black inkpad
- Assorted coloured marker pens
- Pinflair glue gel
- Chloe's Creative Cards Foam pads
- Art Glitter Dries-Clear PVA glue
- A5 white card bank
- Die-cutting machine
- Heat gun
1 Trim a sheet of white card to slightly smaller than A5 size. Stamp and heat-emboss the Flower Border image using Versafine Clair Black ink and Wow! Clear Gloss embossing powder. Colour with the assorted marker pens and glitter with Sparkelicious glitters. Attach to a piece of Onyx Pearl card, and matt and layer onto the base card with foam pads.
2 Stamp and heat-emboss the border again onto white card. Colour the bottom leaves and the flower tops, fussy cut and secure onto the main card with Pinflair glue gel.
3 Stamp, heat-emboss and die-cut the flowers from the Grande Botanical Butterfly stamp and die set and then the butterfly numerous times from the Botanical Butterfly Swirl stamp and die set. Colour and glitter, as desired, and attach to the main card with Pinflair glue gel.
4 Colour lines onto white card using the marker pens and die-cut the Happy Birthday sentiment. Die-cut the outer die in white, then adhere together and secure onto the main card with foam pads.