I hope you are looking forward to creating this project with us today.
It's something slightly different from us at Chloes Creative Cards but a great way to showcase how our new Grande Summer Flower Stamp can be used in various different craft projects.
I think this gorgeous heart-shaped bag that Glynis has created will be a firm favourite...especially for collecting those chocolate eggs at Easter time!
What you'll need:
- Chloes Creative Cards 8x8 Metal Die Set – Basic Hearts
- Chloes Creative Cards Watercolour Washes Paper Pad
- Chloes Creative Cards - Chloes Favourites Pearl Bling Box
- Chloes Creative Cards Grande Summer Flower Stamp and Die Set
- Chloes Creative Cards Summer Foliage Stamp and Die Set
- Sparkelicious Glitter in - Glass Slipper, Diamante Sparkle, Deep Pink and Grasshopper
- Chloes Creative Cards Luxury Pearl Card - Azalea
- Chloes Luxury Pearl Paper Coral
- Chloes Luxury Pearl Card - Aquamarine
- White Card
- WOW Embossing Powder SuperFine - Metallic Gold
- WOW Clear Embossing Ink Pad
- Tim Holtz Worn Lipstick Oxide Ink Pad
- Art Glitter Dries Clear PVA Glue
- Chloes Creative Cards 3mm Foam Pads on a Roll
- Heat gun
- Die Cutting Machine
- A4 Double Sided Sticky Sheets
- Using the largest die from the Basic Hearts Die Set, cut two pieces of white card, glitter all the sides with Diamante Sparkle Sparkelicious.
- Cut two pieces of white card 170 mm x 70mm, score a 10mm line down the two long sides and snip out small diamond shapes, glue the two lengths together so you have one long strip.
- Starting at the point where the strips are glued together carefully attach the heart shaped die cuts, I used the Art Glitter Glue for this (patience is needed for this, but well worth it in the end) To give the box strength attach coloured paper from the Watercolour Washes Paper Pad to white card and die cut with the second die from the Hearts Die Set and attach to each side with foam pads.
- Using the third die from the set cut two pieces of patterned paper and attach to the inside to cover where the heart and strips have been glued together.
- Cut a long white strip 35mm wide and how ever long you want it and attach to the inside of the heart to make a handle, mat and layer pieces of the Azalea Pearl Card onto the white handle and the sides.
- Stamp, heat emboss and die cut the Grande Summer Flower using the Coral Pearl Paper and WOW Metallic Gold Embossing Powder, dust the petals with Worn Lipstick Oxide Ink and glitter with Glass Slipper Sparkelicious, mould and shape the petals and attach together.
- Stamp, heat emboss and die cut the largest leaf from the Summer Foliage onto Aquamarine Pearl Card and glitter with Glass Slipper Sparkelicious, stamp, heat emboss and die cut the other foliage onto white card and decorate with Deep Pink, Grasshopper and Diamante Sparkle Sparkelicious, arrange and secure the Grande Summer Flower and Summer Foliage to the top right hand corner of the heart using Collall 3D Glue Gel.
- Glitter a small jewel with the Deep Pink Sparkelicious and attach to the middle of the flower. To finish glue the bright pink pearls from the Chloes Favourites Pearl Bling Box going up the left hand side.
I hope you've enjoyed this cute heart-shaped bag tutorial from us today, I can imagine this being so popular around Easter to keep all those chocolate eggs hidden!