Join me on YouTube as I talk you through exactly how to make this stunning card using our brand new Watercolour Washes Paper Pad along with the new Rose Mallow Flower Stamp and Die Set! In this tutorial video I will be showing you how to matt and layer your card, stamp and emboss, lining up the new Flowerburst Background stamp, shaping paper flowers, stamping and embossing onto heat resistant acetate and so much more! You do not want to miss this tutorial.
To make this card you will need -
- Watercolour Washes 8x8 Printed Paper Paper
- Stamps by Chloe Rose Mallow Flower Stamp and Die Set
- Stamps by Chloe Happy Birthday Stamp and Die Set
- Stamps by Chloe Flowerburst Background Clear Stamp
- Stamps by Chloe Spring Foliage Clear Stamp Set
- Sparkelicious Glitter in Bubble Bath and Crystallina
- WOW Opaque Bright White Superfine Embossing Powder
- Stamps by Chloe Diamond White WOW Embossing Glitter
- A4 White Smooth Card
- 8x8 Straight Edge White Card Blank
- Art Glitter Dries Clear PVA Glue
- Art Glitter Ultra Fine Metal Tip
- Collall 3D Glue Gel
- Heat Resistant Acetate
- Magic Anti Static Bag
- WOW Clear Embossing Ink Pad
- Chisel Tip Glue Pen
- White Flower Sequins, Ribbon, Lilac Self Adhesive Jewels and Bling Stones, Large and Small Circle Die from stash
How to make it ...
- Cut a piece of watercolour washes paper to 7 3/4" square, affix to base card using glue, trace around the edge of the paper using PVA glue with an ultra fine metal tip, cover with Bubble Bath Sparkelicious glitter.
- Cut a piece of pale lilac watercolour washes paper to 7 1/4" square, die cut large circle just off centre in the paper.
- Dust with an anti static bag, stamp Flowerburst Background stamp across the paper using a clear embossing ink pad, cover with WOW Opaque Bright Superfine Embossing Powder and heat to set.
- Place onto a piece of white card measuring 7 1/4" square, place smaller square die in the centre of circle and run through die cutting machine.
- Affix patterned paper and white card together, trace around the edge of the patterned paper circle and cover with Bubble Bath glitter.
- Edge white card using a chisel tip glue pen and cover with Crystallina glitter.
- Affix to base card using foam pads.
- Die cut Happy Birthday backing from white card, and fine Happy Birthday from patterned paper, stick together and affix to base card using pads.
- Stamp 4 large, 4 medium and 8 small Rose Mallow Flowers onto watercolour washes patterned paper, cover with diamond white embossing glitter and heat to set.
- Cut out or die cut the flowers.
- Shape the flowers by placing tweezers down the centre, and then twisting the flowers away from you.
- Layer 4 flowers together gluing in the centre using dries clear PVA glue.
- Add a bling stone covered in Bubble Bath Glitter to the centres of each of the flowers.
- Add dots of PVA glue to the centres of the flowers, sprinkle with Bubble Bath Sparkelicious Glitter.
- Arrange flowers on card affixing with 3D glue gel.
- Stamp 3 large leaves onto heat resistant acetate using a clear embossing ink pad, cover with Diamond White Embossing Glitter, cut out leaves.
- Affix leaves behind flower gluing with 3D glue gel.
- Complete card by embellishing with self adhesive jewels, sequins and a bow!
I hope you enjoy recreating this project at home! Why not try putting your own spin on it by using a different colour combination from the Watercolour Washes Paper Pad I would love to see what you create in the Stamps by Chloe Facebook Group so be sure to post your creations!
Stay Safe and Happy Crafting