Join me on YouTube to create this beautiful card using our new Flowerburst Elements stamp - doesn't it create an amazing background behind the flowers, of course adding some of our Sparkelicious glitter for that added bling! I'll also be showing you how to create these stunning Rose Mallow flowers which are going to be perfect for so many projects!
What you are going to need:
- Stamps by Chloe Flowerburst Elements Clear Stamp
- Stamps by Chloe Rose Mallow Flower Stamp and Die Collection
- Stamps by Chloe Celebrate Sentiments Clear Stamp
- Papers by Chloe 6x6 Designer Paper Pad
- Papers by Chloe 8x8 Fashion Mirror Card
- Sparkelicious Glitter in Frozen and Crystallina
- Stamps by Chloe WOW Embossing Glitter Lilac Aurora
- Stamps by Chloe WOW Embossing Glitter Diamond White
- White Card
- WOW Clear Embossing Ink Pad
- Art Glitter Dries Clear PVA Glue
- Art Ultra Fine Metal Tip
- Collall 3D Glue Gel
- Magic Anti Static Bag
- Chisel Tip Glue Pen
- Dies by Sue Wilson Frames & Tags Collection
- Lilac Dotty Ribbon, Flower Sequins, Lilac Self Adhesive Jewels & White Self Adhesive Pearls from stash.
- Silver Ink Pad
- 7x7 Straight Edge Card Blank
How to make
- Cut a piece of pale pink mirror card to 6 3/4" square, affix to base card using foam pads.
- Cut a piece of white card to just under 6 3/4" square, edge using a chisel tip glue pen, cover with Crystallina glitter and affix to base card.
- Cut a piece of white card to 6 1/2" square, dust with an anti static bag, stamp Flowerbursts over the background using a clear embossing ink pad.
- Cover with Lilac Aurora WOW Embossing Glitter and heat to set.
- Apply dots of PVA glue behind the flowerbursts and cover with Frozen glitter.
- Allow to dry and affix to base card using foam pads.
- Stamp 9 small Rose Mallow Flowers using a clear embossing ink pad, cover with Diamond White Embossing Glitter and heat to set.
- Cut out the flowers.
- Using a pair of tweezers, place down the centres of the flowers, and twist the petals to shape the flowers.
- Once the flowers have been shaped, layer 3 flowers together gluing in the centre using dries clear glue.
- Affix flowers to base card as shown.
- Die cut flag from white card, stamp sentiment in the centre using a silver ink pad.
- Affix flag under the central flower.
- Tie a triple bow and affix in the top right corner of the card.
- Complete card by embellishing with sequins and self adheisve jewels.
I hope you have enjoyed creating the fabulous project and I can't wait to see the makes you post in the Stamps by Chloe Facebook Group.
Stay Safe and Happy Crafting!