YOU WILL NEED:
- Filigree Happy Birthday stamp and die set
- Summer Flower Trio stamp and die set
- Dazzling Foliage stamp and die set
- Summer Foliage stamp and die set
- Beautiful Butterflies 8x8” paper pad
- Chloe’s Creative Cards mirror card – Vista
- Chloe’s Creative Cards pearl card – Lapis Lazuli and Crystal White
- Corner Stamp from Chloe’s Creative Cards Box Kit 11
- Chloe’s Creative Cards Bling Box – Frosty Christmas
- Sparkelicious glitter – Silver Frost, Diamante Sparkle, Silver Gilt, and Glass Slipper
- Stamps By Chloe embossing powder – Mercury Glass
- Wow! Clear embossing inkpad
- Ranger Oxide inkpad – Faded Jeans
- Chloe’s Creative Cards foam pads
- Art Glitter Dries-Clear PVA glue
- Pinflair glue gel
- A4 double-sided adhesive sheet
- 8x8" white card blank
- Die-cutting machine
1 Trim a sheet of Vista mirror card to fit the base card and attach with double-sided tape. Die-cut the first and third die from the Blooming Border die set in Crystal White pearl card and add Glass Slipper Sparkelicious glitter to the edges. Die-cut the second and fourth die in Vista mirror card.
2 Matt and layer the large Vista mirror card die-cut panel onto the largest Blooming Border panel and secure onto the base card with foam pads. Trim down paper from the Beautiful Butterflies paper pad and secure on top.
3 For the next layer, trim down Crystal White pearl card, then, using the corner stamp from box kit 11, stamp and heat-emboss the image into the four corners using the Mercury Glass embossing powder. Matt and layer the die-cuts and stamped image together and secure onto the main card with foam pads.
4 Stamp, heat-emboss, and die-cut the Summer Flower from the Summer Flower Trio stamp and die set numerous times in Lapis Lazuli pearl card, using the Mercury Glass embossing powder. Add Diamante Sparkle and Silver Gilt Sparkelicious glitter, shape the petals and adhere together with Pinflair glue gel, securing a jewel from the Frosty Christmas Bling Box into the middle of each flower.
5 Stamp, heat-emboss and die-cut the foliage from the Dazzling Foliage and Summer Foliage stamp and die sets using Crystal White pearl card and decorate with pearls from the Bling Box, Silver Frost Sparkelicious glitter, and Faded Jeans Oxide ink. Attach the flowers and foliage to the main card with Pinflair glue. Decorate the Blooming Border die-cuts using pearls from the Bling Box and dotting the Art Glitter glue onto the topper and covering with Silver Gilt Sparkelicious glitter.
6 Cover a small piece of white card with the A4 double-sided adhesive sheet, remove the top, cover with Glass Slipper Sparkelicious glitter, and die cut the birthday sentiment. Die-cut the outline shape in Vista mirror card, adhere together, and secure onto the base card with foam pads. TIP: for a cleaner cut, always glitter the adhesive sheet before die-cutting.