YOU WILL NEED:
- Chloe’s Creative Cards On Poinsettia stamp and die set
- Chloe’s Creative Cards Confetti Star stamp
- Chloe’s Creative Cards Basic Star nesting dies
- Chloe’s Creative Cards Frosty Christmas foiled paper pad
- Sparkelicious glitter – Night Sky and Crystal Crush
- Wow! embossing powder – Metallic Silver Superfine, Opaque Bright White, and Starry Sky
- Chloe’s Creative Cards pearl card – Lapis Lazuli and Crystal White
- Silver mirror card
- Chloe’s Creative Cards Bling Box - Frosty Christmas
- Chloe’s Creative Cards Self-Adhesive Sparkles – Beautiful Blues
- Art Glitter Dries-Clear PVA glue with fine-tip applicator
- Wow! clear embossing inkpad
- Versafine Onyx Black inkpad
- Pinflair 3D glue gel
- Chloe’s Creative Cards chisel-tip glue pen
- Chloe’s Creative Cards foam pads on a roll
- 8x8” card blank
- Die-cutting machine
1 Trim Lapis Lazuli pearl card to 7¾” and affix to the card blank using Dries-Clear PVA glue. Trim foiled paper down to 7½” square and affix to the card using foam pads.
2 Take a sheet of Crystal White pearl card and trim down to 6¾” square, then edge using a chisel-tip glue pen. Cover in Crystal Crush Sparkelicious glitter then affix to the card base using foam pads. Cut a piece of silver mirror card to 6½” square and affix using foam pads. Finally, cut a piece of foiled paper to 6¼” square and attach using foam pads.
3 Die-cut star number 2 from Lapis Lazuli pearl card, apply a thick border of glue around the edge of the star and cover in Night Sky Sparkelicious glitter, then affix to the card, once dry, using foam pads.
4 Stamp out the Confetti Star image onto Crystal White pearl card and heat-emboss using Starry Sky embossing powder. Add a few dots of glue to the larger circles on the image and cover in Night Sky Sparkelicious glitter. Edge using a chisel-tip glue pen and cover in Crystal Crush Sparkelicious glitter. Affix to the card using foam pads.
5 Stamp out the sentiment and heat-emboss using Opaque Bright White embossing powder. Trim around and affix to the centre of the star using foam pads. Stamp out the shoe twice onto Crystal White pearl card and twice onto Lapis Lazuli pearl card. Use Opaque Bright White embossing powder for the navy shoes and Metallic Silver Superfine powder for the white shoes. Die-cut the white layer using the coordinating die. Trim around the navy shoes, cutting away the back part of the shoe. Layer together using foam pads then add to the bottom corner of the card using foam pads.
6 Add a self-adhesive sparkle to the centre of each of the flowers on the shoes. Add a large crystal to the top of the shoe. Finish by adding three crystals to the remaining corners.
I hope you've enjoyed making this fabulous card, designed by the amazing DT member Rebecca, today, it's certainly got us in the Christmas mood!