YOU WILL NEED:
- Chloe’s Creative Cards Christmas Cocktail stamp and die set
- Chloe’s Creative Cards Large Bubble Frame die set
- Chloe’s Creative Cards stencil from Box Kit issue 9
- Chloe’s Creative Cards Christmas Fashionista foiled paper pad
- Sparkelicious glitter – Crystal Crush, Frosty Christmas, Diamanté Sparkle, and Crystallina
- Wow! embossing powder – Metallic Silver Sparkle, Clear Gloss, and Silver Dollar
- Chloe’s Creative Cards pearl card – Jupiter, Crystal White
- Silver mirror card
- Red ribbon
- Chloe’s Creative Cards Festive Fancies Bling Box
- Chloe’s Creative Cards sequins - Frosty Christmas
- Bling stone
- Fluffy Stuff
- Cosmic shimmer Gunmetal Sparkle texture paste
- Alcohol markers
- Art Glitter Dries-Clear glue with fine-tip applicator
- Versafine Onyx Black inkpad
- Pinflair 3D glue gel
- Chloe’s Creative Cards Chisel-Tip glue pen
- Chloe’s Creative Cards foam pads on a roll
- 8x8” card blank
- Die-cutting machine
1 Take a sheet of Jupiter pearl card and trim to 7¾” square. Affix to the card blank using Art Glitter Dries-Clear PVA glue. Trim a sheet of foiled paper to 7½” square and affix using foam pads.
2 Trim a sheet of Crystal White pearl card down to 7” square and edge using a chisel-tip glue pen. Cover in Crystal Crush Sparkelicious glitter then affix to the card on a jaunty angle using foam pads. Cut another sheet of foiled paper, this time to 6¾” square, and affix to the card using Art Glitter Dries-Clear glue.
3 Trim silver mirror card to 6¼” square and affix to the card at the opposite angle to the previously stuck pieces. Next, cut a piece of Crystal White pearl card to 6” square and adhere to the card blank using Dries-Clear glue.
4 Cut another piece of Crystal White pearl card, this time to 5¾” square. Take the stencil, spread Cosmic Shimmer sparkle paste over the top, and cover in Crystalina Sparkelicious glitter before it dries. Once dry, adhere to the card using foam pads.
5 Die-cut bubble die number 4 from Jupiter pearl card and a Crystal White pearl layer using die number 5. Stamp out some of the smaller stars and heat-emboss using Silver Dollar embossing powder. Adhere to the card.
6 Stamp out the cocktail image onto stamping card using a black inkpad. Cover in Clear Gloss embossing powder and heat set. Colour in parts of the image using alcohol markers. Add Diamanté Sparkle glitter to the candy cane and sweetie. Add Frosty Christmas Sparkelicious glitter using Dries-Clear glue to the main part of the glass. Set aside and leave to dry. Add Fluffy Stuff to the rim of the glass and heat set until it puffs up. Add a few crystals and affix to the card using foam pads, then tie a bow and add to the bottom corner. Add a bling stone to the centre.
7 Stamp out a sentiment onto Crystal White pearl card and heat-emboss using Silver Dollar embossing powder. Matt and layer onto a piece of Jupiter pearl card. Affix to the card using foam pads. Finally, add three crystals into the remaining corners.
I hope you've enjoyed making this fabulous card, designed by the amazing DT member Rebecca, today, it's certainly got us in the Christmas mood!