YOU WILL NEED:
- Chloe’s Creative Cards Swirl and Stars Tree stamp and die set
- Chloe’s Creative Cards Snowflake Sentiment stamp and die set
- Chloe’s Creative Cards Twinkling Starfall stencil
- Chloe’s Creative Cards Frosty Christmas foiled paper pad
- Sparkelicious glitter – Crystal Crush, Frosty Christmas, Snowflake Flurry, Night Sky, Blue Icicle, and All That Glistens
- Wow! embossing powder – Metallic Silver Sparkle and Clear Gloss
- Chloe’s Creative Cards pearl card – Lapis Lazuli, Crystal White
- Silver mirror card
- White stamping card
- Chloe’s Creative Cards Frosty Christmas Bling Box
- Chloe’s Creative Cards sequins - Frosty Christmas
- Navy ribbon
- Cosmic shimmer Soft White texture paste
- Alcohol markers
- Art Glitter Dries-Clear glue with fine-tip applicator
- Wow! Clear embossing inkpad
- Versafine Onyx Black inkpad
- Pinflair 3D glue gel
- Chloe’s Creative Cards Chisel-Tip glue pen
- Chloe’s Creative Cards foam pads on a roll
- 8x8” card blank
- Die-cutting machine
1 Trim a sheet of Lapis Lazuli pearl card to 7¾” square and affix to the card blank using Dries-Clear PVA glue. Cut a sheet of patterned paper to 7½” square and affix to the card using foam pads. Finally, cut a sheet of silver mirror card to 7” square and affix to the card using foam pads.
2 Cut a sheet of Crystal White pearl card to 6¾” square. Tape down the stencil onto this panel and paste through using a spatula and Soft White texture paste. Peel off the stencil and cover the stencilled image in Crystal Crush Sparkelicious glitter. Leave to dry before affixing to the card using foam pads.
3 Tear some ‘hills’ from Crystal White pearl card and affix to the card using glue or foam pads. Add Dries-Clear PVA glue and cover in Snowflake Flurry Sparkelicious glitter.
4 Stamp out two Stars and Swirls Trees onto Crystal White pearl card and heat-emboss using Metallic Silver Sparkle embossing powder. Die-cut using coordinating die. Apply glue to the swirls on the tree and cover in Frosty Christmas Sparkelicious glitter. Add a few crystals and/or pearls onto the trees using Dries-Clear PVA glue. Cover the stars in Dries-Clear PVA glue and then in Blue Icicle Sparkelicious glitter. Affix the trees onto the card using foam pads (using a double layer for one of the trees for extra dimension).
5 Stamp out the Belle of the Ball image onto white stamping card using a Versafine Onyx Black inkpad. Cover in Clear Gloss embossing powder and heat emboss. Die-cut the stamped image using the coordinating die then colour in using alcohol markers. Apply glue to the dress and cover in Night Sky Sparkelicious glitter. Add glue to the bottom of the dress and cover in All That Glistens Sparkelicious glitter. Affix to the card using a double layer of foam pads for extra dimension.
6 Stamp a sentiment onto Crystal White pearl card and heat-emboss using Metallic Silver Sparkle embossing powder. Using the triple bow technique, tie a bow with five loops, then add to the corner of the card using 3D glue gel and add a crystal to the centre. Finish by adding a few snowflake sequins to the trees using 3D glue gel and then adding a crystal to the centre of each.
I hope you've enjoyed making this fabulous card, designed by the amazing DT member Rebecca, today, it's certainly got us in the Christmas mood!