YOU WILL NEED:
- Chloe’s Creative Cards Frosty Christmas collection:
- Christmas Verse stamp set
- 8x8” card blank
- Sparkelicious glitter – Diamante Sparkle, Crystal Crush, All that Glistens
- WOW embossing powder – Metallic Silver
- Chloe’s Creative Cards pearl card – Crystal White
- Jewel Colours mirror card pad
- Jewel Colours glitter card pad
- Christmas Fashionista foiled paper pad
- Chloe's Favourites Bling Box
- Sparkling Silvers Self-Adhesive Sparkles
- WOW embossing inkpad – Clear
- Pink Bow
- Foam pads
- 3D glue gel
- Art Glitter Dries-Clear glue
- Die-cutting machine
- Heat gun
1 Attach a piece of pink mirror card from the Jewel Colours mirror card pad to the base card. Trim a sheet of patterned paper from the Christmas Fashionista paper pad and one from the Crystal White pearl card, then glitter around the four sides of the white piece with Diamante Sparkle Sparkelicious glitter. Attach both together and secure onto the base card with foam pads.
2 Using the Snowflake Circle die set, cut numbers one and four in Crystal White pearl card and add Crystal Crush Sparkelicious glitter. Die-cut number two in pink mirror card, number three in patterned paper, number five in Crystal White Pearl Card, and, finally, the snowflake in pink glitter card from the Jewel Colours glitter card pad.
3 Matt and layer the two large circles onto the largest snowflake die-cut shape and attach to the base card with foam pads. Matt and layer the small white circle onto the small snowflake die-cut shape and secure into place with foam pads.
4 Die-cut the Winter Wonderland Tree in pink mirror card and attach using Pinflair glue. Secure the glitter card snowflake and bow in place with Pinflair glue.
5 Stamp and heat-emboss the sentiment from the Christmas Verse stamp set onto Crystal White pearl card using WOW Metallic Silver embossing powder. Matt and layer onto pink glitter card and attach with foam pads.
6 Attach the jewels from the Favourites Bling Box to the large snowflake die-cut shape using Art Glitter Dries-Clear glue and the jewels from the Sparkling Silvers Sparkles to the Winter Wonderland Tree.
7 Dot the Art Glitter Dries-Clear glue around the tree and sprinkle with All that Glistens Sparkelicious glitter to finish.