Now, when Glynis showed us this card I just knew we needed a tutorial to show us all how she created this gorgeous project!
She's used our fabulous Grande Sunflower Stamp and the new Summer Foliage Leave Stamp and Die Set to create this stunning explosion of colour and by off setting this, it really creates a HUGE impact.
There's absolutely loads of detail in this project for you to try at home, including embossing this stunning new DL Geometric Flower Background Stamp which is our secret weapon to create these intricate patterns on our card layers!
So let's get started and find out how Glynis has made this amazing greetings card.
What you'll need:
- Chloes Creative Cards 8x8 Metal Die Set - Basic Squares
- Chloes Creative Cards 8x8 Metal Die Set - Fancy Ovals
- Chloes Creative Cards Sparkle Sentiment Builder Stamp and Die Set
- Chloes Creative Cards Watercolour Washes Paper Pad
- Chloes Creative Cards DL Geometric Flower Background Stamp
- Chloes Creative Cards Amethyst Mirror Card
- Chloes Creative Cards Grande Sunflower Stamp and Die Set
- Chloes Creative Cards Dazzling Foliage Stamp and Die Set
- Chloes Creative Cards - Summer Foliage Stamp and Die Set
- Sparkelicious Glitter in Diamante Sparkle, Sunset Boulevard, Tinsel Town, Caribbean Sunset and Glass Slipper.
- Chloes Creative Cards Sugared Pastels Bling Box
- Stamps by Chloe Purple Cosmos Embossing Powder
- WOW Metallic SuperFine Embossing Powder - Metallic Gold
- WOW Clear Embossing Ink Pad
- Coloured Marker Pens
- Art Glitter Dries Clear PVA Glue
- Die Cutting Machine
- Heat gun
- Chloes Creative Cards 3mm Foam Pads on a Roll
- A4 Double Sided Sticky Sheet
- White Card
- 8" x 8" Base card
- Stamp and heat emboss onto a piece of paper from the Watercolour Washes Paper Pad the Geometric Flower Background Stamp using WOW Metallic Gold Embossing Powder, stamp and heat emboss again lining the stamp up to the first image, die cut using the sixth die from the Ex Large Basic Squares Die Set.
- Starting from the bottom layer, die cut a piece of paper from the Watercolour Washes Paper Pad, glitter the four sides with Glass Slipper Sparkelicious and attach to the base card, cut a piece of Amethyst Mirror Card using the fourth die from the set and attach to the base card with foam pads, die cut the fifth die in the set using white card, glitter all around the sides with Diamante Sparkle Sparkelicious and attach with foam pads, mat and layer the Geometric Flower stamped die cut on to the top using double sided tape
- Using the Fancy Oval Die Set cut number four in Amethyst Mirror Card, number five in white card and number six in paper from the Watercolour Washes Paper Pad.
- Glitter around the edges of the white die cut with Diamante Sparkle Sparkelicious, mat and layer onto the mirror card and attach to the base card with foam pads.
- Stamp and heat emboss the DL Geometric Background Stamp onto the right hand side of the smallest die cut and attach to the base card
- Stamp, heat emboss and die cut the Grande Sunflower numerous times onto white card using the WOW Metallic Gold Embossing Powder, colour with marker pens and glitter with Tinsel Town Sparkelicious, shape the petals and attach together
- Using a selection from the Dazzling Foliage and Summer Foliage Stamp and Die Set, stamp, heat emboss and die cut onto white card with the WOW Metallic Gold Embossing Powder, decorate with jewels from the Sugared Pastels Bling Box and glitter with Sunset Boulevard, Diamante Sparkle and Caribbean Sunset Sparkelicious glitters and secure along with the Grande Sunflower onto the main card with Pinflair.
- Place a small piece from the A4 Sticky Sheet onto white card, die cut the word Sparkle from the Sparkle Sentiment Builder Stamp and Die Set, remove the covering and glitter with Tinsel Town Sparkelicious, mat and layer onto a piece of white card that has been die cut with the outer die from the set and attach to the main card with foam pads.
- Stamp and heat emboss 'You were Born to' onto white card using the Purple Cosmos Embossing Powder, mat and layer on to Amethyst Mirror Card and secure onto the base card with foam pads.
- Dot the Art Glitter Glue into the middle of the flowers on the Geometric Background and glitter with Tinsel Town Sparkelicious.
I hope you've had fun creating this magical floral card tutorial from Glynis today - it really does SPARKLE!
I really love the way she has placed our Grande Sunflower Stamp off centre to create this impressive feature and the explosion of foliage leaves creates such a beautiful focus area on this card.