YOU WILL NEED:
- Chloe’s Creative Cards Frosty Christmas collection:
- Dimensional Snowflake Stamp and Die Set
- Snowflake Circle die set
- 8x8” foiled paper pad – Frosty Christmas
- Bling Box – Frosty Christmas
- 8x8” card blank
- Sparkelicious glitter – Crystallina and White Christmas
- WOW Clear embossing inkpad
- WOW embossing powder – Opaque Bright White, Diamond White
- Chloe’s Creative Cards pearl card – Vista, Crystal White
- Blue mirror card
- Beautiful Blues Self-Adhesive Sparkles
- Versafine inkpad – Black
- 3D Foam pads
- 3D glue gel
- Art Glitter Dries-Clear glue with fine-tip nozzle
- Die-cutting machine
- Heat gun
1 Using the Snowflake Circle die set, cut numbers one, four and six in Crystal White pearl card and use Crystallina Sparkelicious glitter on the two largest die-cut shapes.
2 Trim down a piece of blue mirror card to fit the base card. Matt and layer onto a piece of patterned paper from the Frosty Christmas 8x8" foiled paper pad and secure onto the base card. Attach the largest Snowflake Circle on top using 3D foam pads, and glue the pearls from the Frosty Christmas Bling Box to each snowflake using the Art Glitter Dries-Clear PVA glue.
3 Die-cut the second die from the set in Vista pearl card and the third die-cut in patterned paper. Matt and layer both die-cut shapes onto the main card. Die-cut the fifth die in Vista pearl card, matt and layer onto the smaller glittered snowflake die-cut shape, and attach with 3D foam pads. Secure the smallest Crystal White die-cut shape in place with foam pads.
4 Stamp, heat-emboss, and die-cut the Dimensional Snowflake onto blue mirror card using the WOW Diamond White embossing powder. Layer together using Pinflair glue and secure onto the middle of the base card, decorating with jewels from the Beautiful Blue Sparkles set. Dot Art Glitter Dries-Clear glue around the snowflake and cover with White Christmas Sparkelicious glitter.
5 Stamp and heat-emboss the sentiment from the Dimensional Snowflake stamp and die set using the WOW Opaque Bright White embossing powder on Vista pearl card. Matt and layer onto Crystal White card and attach with 3D foam pads.
I hope you've enjoyed making this fabulous card from Glynnis today, it's certainly got us in the Christmas mood!