YOU WILL NEED:
- Chloe’s Creative Cards Joy to the World die
- Chloe’s Creative Cards Snowflake Circles die set
- Chloe’s Creative Cards Christmas Magnolia stamp and die set
- Chloe’s Creative Cards Dimensional Snowflake stamp and die set
- Chloe’s Creative Cards Basic Decagon nesting dies
- Chloe’s Creative Cards Christmas Fashionista foiled paper pad
- Sparkelicious glitter – Crystal Crush, Salted Caramel, and Red Velvet
- Chloe’s Creative Cards pearl card – Jupiter, Crystal White
- Chloe’s Creative Cards pearl paper – Jupiter
- Gold mirror card
- Chloe’s Creative Cards Luxe ribbon - Glittering Gold
- Chloe’s Creative Cards Bling Box - Festive Fancies
- Double-sided self-adhesive sheet
- Art Glitter Dries-Clear PVA glue with fine-tip applicator
- Wow! clear embossing inkpad
- Pinflair 3D glue gel
- Chloe’s Creative Cards chisel-tip glue pen
- Chloe’s Creative Cards foam pads on a roll
- 8x8” card blank
- Die-cutting machine
1 Die-cut decagon die number 1 into the card blank to create a shaped card. Remember to over-hang the die slightly over the spine to keep the two sides together. Cut die number 2 from Jupiter pearl card and add to the card blank using Dries-Clear glue. Cut die number 3 from foiled paper and affix using foam pads. Next, cut die number 7 from Crystal White pearl card. Add glue to the edge using a chisel-tip glue pen and cover in Crystal Crush Sparkelicious glitter. Affix to the card using Dries-Clear glue.
2 Die-cut the star and snowflake circle die from Crystal White pearl card. Die-cut the inner circle die from a double-sided self-adhesive sheet. Peel off the backing and stick into the centre of the frame. Die-cut the ‘Joy to the World’ die from gold mirror card. Peel off the protective layer of the self-adhesive sheet and stick the ‘Joy to the World’ die-cut piece into the centre. Add Crystal Crush Sparkelicious glitter to the piece and buff in around the sentiment. Affix the piece to the card using foam pads.
3 Stamp six of the medium-sized magnolias onto Jupiter pearl paper and heat-emboss using Metallic Gold Superfine embossing powder. Die-cut using the coordinating die. Add Red Velvet Sparkelicious glitter to the tips of each of the flowers. Layer together using Dries-Clear PVA glue. Die-cut two gold mirror card centres and add to the flowers, then add a crystal to the centre. Adhere to the card using 3D glue gel.
4 Die cut three stars from gold mirror card and cover, first in glue, then Salted Caramel Sparkelicious glitter. Affix behind the flowers once dry. Stamp two of the star stamps onto Jupiter pearl card and heat-emboss using Metallic gold Superfine embossing powder. Die-cut using the coordinating die and affix behind the flowers. Tie a triple bow and add to the card using 3D glue gel then add a crystal to the centre. Finally, add a few crystals to finish the card.
I hope you've enjoyed making this fabulous card, designed by the amazing DT member Rebecca, today, it's certainly got us in the Christmas mood!