YOU WILL NEED:
- Chloe’s Creative Cards Proud Reindeer stamp and die set
- Chloe’s Creative Cards pearl card – Crystal White
- Wow! embossing powder – Silver Dollar
- Sparkelicious glitter – Snowflake Flurry
- Chloe’s Creative Cards Luxe ribbon – Sparkling Silver
- Chloe’s Creative Cards Self-adhesive Sparkles – Sparkling Silvers
- Thin blue ribbon
- Small bell
- Red-liner tape
- Art Glitter Dries-Clear PVA glue with fine-tip applicator
- Pinflair 3D glue gel
1 Stamp the reindeer onto Crystal White pearl card and heat-emboss using Silver Dollar embossing powder. Die-cut the stamped image using the coordinating die. Cut another from Crystal White pearl card, this time without stamping the image.
2 Affix a piece of silver ribbon onto the back of the stamped reindeer using Red-liner tape and glue the two reindeers together using Dries-Clear PVA glue.
3 Add a bell onto some thin blue ribbon and tie around the reindeer. Tie a triple bow and affix just above the bell using 3D glue gel.
4 Add self-adhesive sparkles into the centres of each of the snowflakes then add glue to the reindeer’s antlers and cover in Snowflake Flurry Sparkelicious glitter to finish.
I hope you've enjoyed making this fabulous card, designed by the amazing DT member Rebecca, today, it's certainly got us in the Christmas mood!