YOU WILL NEED:
- Chloe’s Creative Cards Winter Woodland Tree die
- Chloe’s Creative Cards Snowflake Sentiment stamp and die set
- Chloe’s Creative Cards Frosty Christmas foiled paper pad
- Sparkelicious glitter – Snowball, Crystal Crush, and Sparkling Stars
- Wow! embossing powder – Metallic Silver Superfine
- Chloe’s Creative Cards pearl card – Crystal White
- Chloe’s Creative Cards Bling Box – Frosty Christmas
- Art Glitter Dries-Clear PVA glue with fine-tip applicator
- Wow! clear embossing inkpad
- Pinflair 3D glue gel
- Chloe’s Creative Cards chisel-tip glue pen
- Chloe’s Creative Cards foam pads on a roll
- A5 card blank
- Die-cutting machine
- Heat tool
1 Trim a sheet of Crystal White pearl card to slightly smaller than the card blank and edge using a chisel-tip glue pen. Cover in Crystal Crush Sparkelicious glitter. Affix to the card blank using foam pads. Trim a piece of foiled paper to slightly smaller than the Crystal White panel and affix to the card using foam pads.
2 Tear some ‘hills’ using Crystal White pearl card and affix one using Dries-Clear glue and one using foam pads. Add some glue and cover in Snowball Sparkelicious glitter.
3 Die-cut two Winter Woodland Trees from Crystal White pearl card. Add glue all over the trees using a chisel-tip glue pen and cover in Crystal Crush Sparkelicious glitter, then attach to the card using foam pads (a double layer for one of the trees for extra dimension). Add a sparkling star to each of the stars on the tree die-cuts using Dries-Clear glue.
4 Stamp out a sentiment and heat-emboss using Metallic Silver Superfine embossing powder. Trim into a tag shape and add to the corner using 3D glue gel.
5 Tie a bow and affix to the card corner using 3D glue gel, then add a crystal to the centre. Finish by adding three crystals to the opposite corner.
I hope you've enjoyed making this fabulous card, designed by the amazing DT member Rebecca, today, it's certainly got us in the Christmas mood!